Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yahoo!!..the trooper vid is out. It IS Christmas!

2 posters

Go down

Yahoo!!..the trooper vid is out. It IS Christmas! Empty Yahoo!!..the trooper vid is out. It IS Christmas!

Post  cosca Fri Dec 24, 2010 5:00 pm

Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you are all having a great holiday and that your all putting that coal to good use Smile

I can get really excited about little things and TOR really got me psyched today. I check the TOR site each week for an update better than a studio update about something we've seen before. This week they gave me a little gift in the form of a trooper update. Now I can begin crafting my character concepts and decide who will be my main. Woot!

!. "Coz" will be a trooper class with a commando specialization...those guns are just too awsome. That sweet rendili thunderclap class will get renamed the thunderstruck.

Secondary will be Hub, a smuggler with a gunslinger specialization. Ship name still to be decided...if they let us decide some things.

It's unusual for me to have fully fleshed out characters before a game launch. Usually I have to sit and stare at the naming screen for an hour before I can create a character and play :/

Now we just need to know the server names and we can have someone on the ground within seconds of launch.

Have you guys given any thought to your characters and who/what you want to be?

I know that my builds will still leave us needing tanks and healers but from what I've heard everyone say in the past, those will not be in short supply.

I open the floor to you...speculate away..and Merry Christmas from all of us. Smile

Cosca

cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Yahoo!!..the trooper vid is out. It IS Christmas! Empty Re: Yahoo!!..the trooper vid is out. It IS Christmas!

Post  tan Fri Dec 24, 2010 9:21 pm

Yah that was a nice vid.

I'm still not clear on the race restrictions. We know wooks are out so now i'd like to know if twileks can be jedi. IF twileks can be jedi that's what i'm going for, jedi knight... if not then i'll go twilek trooper, heavy weapons. IF twileks can't be troopers then i'll have to start out as a smuggler, not crazy about.

tan
tan

Back to top Go down