Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Happy New Year

3 posters

Go down

Happy New Year Empty Happy New Year

Post  Admin Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:51 pm

Happy holiday, best wishes to you all.

Any new year resolutions?

Also anybody know how to add stickies to posts?

Cheers,
Your Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rebna.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Happy New Year Empty Re: Happy New Year

Post  tan Mon Jan 03, 2011 7:40 pm

I'm not comfortable with the adds lately, gonna look for an alternative forum. I got redirected and one message looked like a hack but it was probably a bad piece of add spam. There has to be a better way is all.

Anyone else encounter anything? And does everyone come here through the freeweb site instead of a direct forum link? If so i can change it without having to make notices to keep everyone together.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:10 pm

Happy New Year TUN and and the rest of you scruffy looking nerf herders!

My new years resolution is simple. Amola has vowed to make us both run and lose some weight. My resolution is to not die in the process....easier said than done.

I usually land on the front page before coming into the forum. give us all a heads up if you are going to make any drastic changes....and I have not gotten any suspicious/hackerish messages or general monkeyshines whilst using this forum.

Cosca
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Thu Jan 06, 2011 4:03 pm

You both are running? I guess that's better than having amola pace you with a car. Running feels good afterward but i always end up hurting myself somehow... people say i run funny.

I could be overreacting, the adds don't bother me its just having my pc do something i didn't tell it to do. Redirecting adds are too much. I'm not gonna switch anything but if you guys encounter anything suspicious please say something and i'll move us pronto.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down