Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which of these would you choose? And Why?

5 posters

Go down

Which of these would you choose? And Why? Empty Which of these would you choose? And Why?

Post  tan Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:55 am

Which Of These Ten Magical Items Would You Choose? And Why?

1. A pot that can produce 1,000 kilograms of any food a day.
2. A bracelet that keeps weather perfect wherever you go and within a 250 kilometre radius.
3. A necklace that allows you to touch books and instantly absorb knowledge from them, without reading.
4. An unlimited bottle of perfume that will make you wildly attractive to the opposite sex (or same sex if you’re gay), which cannot be used on anyone you love.
5. A watch that allows you to reverse time by a minute or less per day.
6. A bell that when rang fixes any one object at a time, excluding living things, within a minute.
7. A chocolate bar, with twelve pieces, that makes anyone who eats a single piece invincible and youthful until the age of 160.
8. A no fuel required, maintenance free, eight person van that can take you anywhere on the planet within one second.
9. A remote control that allows you and another person to change, superficially, into anyone you want; the effect lasts until you decide to revert.
10. An immortal dog that poops out one gold coin every time it goes to the bathroom.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Which of these would you choose? And Why? Empty Re: Which of these would you choose? And Why?

Post  Heaan Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:43 am

Thats easy I will take the choclate bar lets you live to 160. OMG who could pass up more years to ones life

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Which of these would you choose? And Why? Empty Re: Which of these would you choose? And Why?

Post  Arthus Fri Jan 28, 2011 6:04 pm

A pot that can produce 1,000 kilograms of any food a day.

This would take care of the world needs and I would become the next Saint.

Sorry Heann, the way this world is, I don't wanna stay here anymore than I have to.

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sat Jan 29, 2011 5:58 am

This is a hard list. A pot that makes 2 tons of food a day is hard to pass up but you could probable do just as much good with all the money you make by selling some of that chocolate bar. I'd take the chocolate too, you'd get to be young til 160 then live out the rest of your life. You can get a lot done.

The dog is a close second. At first i was going to say number 4 but its no good, so you use this spanish fly on a woman and she falls for you but the minute you fall in love with her it doesnt work anymore, then you go to jail. Its false love anyway.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:58 pm

This was a good list and so hard to make a decision. I would have to chose the pot that makes food too, probably because food is one of our biggest recurring expenses and something you will always need....BUT...the necklace that allows you to absorbe the knowledge of any book you touch is something I have often wanted. There is just never enough time to read/learn all I want to so just absorbing it would be awsome!...imagine knowing every language fluently in one evening. Well, at least I think that would be awsome.
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthus Mon Jan 31, 2011 12:38 pm

cosca wrote:
This was a good list and so hard to make a decision. I would have to chose the pot that makes food too, probably because food is one of our biggest recurring expenses and something you will always need....BUT...the necklace that allows you to absorbe the knowledge of any book you touch is something I have often wanted. There is just never enough time to read/learn all I want to so just absorbing it would be awsome!...imagine knowing every language fluently in one evening. Well, at least I think that would be awsome.

Cosca will be the next Google. You know those commercials about serach engines? Yeah, that's what I'm thinking

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Wed Feb 02, 2011 2:47 pm

i'd have to go with the nucklace of knowledge absoption too, then i could be a teacher that much faster and get on with my life, and maybe even learn how to mass produce those candy bars of youth
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sat Feb 05, 2011 12:45 am

A teacher! That's awesome, what grade are you shooting for?

Sorry to tell you guys but your'e all wrong, heaan and i picked the best one.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Mon Feb 07, 2011 1:54 pm

grades 9-12
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum