Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New TOR Trailer!..."Return"

5 posters

Go down

New TOR Trailer!..."Return" Empty New TOR Trailer!..."Return"

Post  cosca Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:21 pm

Huminahuminahuminahuminahumina...
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

New TOR Trailer!..."Return" Empty Re: New TOR Trailer!..."Return"

Post  tan Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:16 pm

Pretty awesome. Now in this context a planet of sith doesn't seem too silly but when you put it on the other end and call the force a dying/dead religion and then say oh look wait a minute there's more, it just doesnt really work. But man these trailers are awesome, i hope there's a 2 hour launch trailer.

I watched the live gameplay this afternoon, what do you all think?
http://live-event.ea.com/e3/chat/star-wars

I think the game looks like a spit polished version of swg. It all just looks like the latest version of the usual mmo business. Best bit of new info was the feature of on site self rez, no more walking back from the cloner unless you want to. If anything they might be making the game too convenient, too simplified.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Thu Jun 09, 2011 10:51 pm

Wow TUN...that was awesome..and probably THE most informative video to come out so far. If you watched it all the way through you learned a ton of stuff. As to the comparisons to SWG...Amola noticed them right off. The only thing I can say is that one of the developers does state that the graphics had been dumbed down in order to live stream it and there could be further degradation due to the online video format. Other than that it does seem like a SWG on steroids. I am so psyched to play.

We learned:
**Groups are set at four.
**There are at least four types of travel..Walking, personal speader, "Taxi stops", and instant travel to a bind location.
**Any player character can rez any other and their companions...but companions do not rez.

**and last but not least...they are sticking to their guns on the whole 2011 release thing. I find that amazing and very optimistic.

did I miss anything?
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  irzi76 Fri Jun 10, 2011 8:04 am

I also heard you can have multiple companions and the ones you are not questing with you can have them work, like gathering, while you are away and even when you are logged off. Watching E3 live coverage on G4tv they Devs said its slated for Nov. of this year I seriously can't wait. Shocked dance5

irzi76

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Sun Jun 19, 2011 4:59 pm

i was blizzard's bitch but i think im ready for a change.
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:31 pm

can't wait till nov. i might have a computer by then too! (using a library computer for now Sad )
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:00 pm

Maybe Vec will just drop a grand and get us both a new machine. Vec, I'll take a $600 model and you can get inenor a $400 one, even split.

Batman
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum