Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trial

3 posters

Go down

The Trial Empty The Trial

Post  tan Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:36 pm

Is anyone watching this anthony trial? I started paying attention last thursday, its pretty unbelievable.

What i'm finding is that there's problems on both sides of the argument, they're at the very end of this trial and still nobody knows what happened. Both sides are creating stories of what might have happened and are then trying to sell the jury the story as if its fact... unbelievable.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

The Trial Empty Re: The Trial

Post  Inenor Ietageed Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:02 pm

yeah, that sounds about right. no such thing as truths in thepersuit of justice, its all one big "he said, she said" kind of thing
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:05 am

I was on jury for a murder trial once, its not easy. In this case i think they did the right thing, you can't say what she did or didn't do, its just clear that she's involved.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:02 am

I am posting this while on the edge of falling asleep on my keyboard, so forgive me if it makes little sense. It just seems to me that, if I were serving as a jurist on a murder trial, it would feel like an incredible load to bare. On the one hand is the persons life who is on trial...even a shadow of doubt would be enough for me to render an innocent verdict. On the other hand is the life of the victim and those who are struggling with their loss. Its got to be one of the hardest decisions to mak...ever.

Cosca
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Fri Jul 08, 2011 4:12 pm

Well the trial that i sat in on had a guy running through the streets shooting a gun. In this case she looks just as guilty but there's also that outside chance of what if it was an accidental pool drowning that she tried to cover up to escape responsibility. That excuse could even cover the tape, i don't understand the chloroform though, yah she must have done it.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:03 pm

Dumping your kid in the woods just doesnt make sense. If it was an accident why would there be anything to hide. The jury probably just didn't want to believe something this dark actually happened.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum