Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TF2?

3 posters

Go down

TF2? Empty TF2?

Post  Vecau Sun Nov 27, 2011 8:05 am

Tun you still play TF2? thinking of installing it on new computer...
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

TF2? Empty Re: TF2?

Post  tan Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:28 pm

Tf2 is always fun but i don't think it works that well as a buddy game, it's a fps. You're either focused on the whole squad or your own kill streak. I've been into dcuo lately.

Hey you're welcome to check out the games on my account if you want, i've got the jedi knight series, mass effect, half life 2, etc. Let me know, i'll mail you a login.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:52 pm

I talked to Cosca today through Ventrilo. I don't like my voice but he caught me online trying out the ventrilo server.
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:48 pm

I think you have a heavy accent, deeply southern accent.

What kind of specs did you put on the new machine? Can it run tor on max?
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm

Yeah...i have the heavy accent...people say I sound like an old white man!

Just had this computer for a year and was getting burned out on WoW. I was just looking for options
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Wed Nov 30, 2011 1:08 am

Yup...you do have that deep southern accent. Just own it Vec there is nothing wrong with it. The guild as it currently stands has so many people from so many different countries that accents are going to flying right and left. We have belgians, turks, brits, greeks, italians and more that havent revealed where they are from yet. Few of us like the way we sound but no one else is bothered by it and....it will being exposed to so many different types of people just may end up being one of the things you like the best...and them about you too.

Oddly...no one ever says anything about a Californian accent. Except for the brits who will always take a swipe at you...dam british shit disturbers ...lol j/k...no really, they will Razz

Cosca
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum