Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read!

+3
irzi76
tan
cosca
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read! Empty We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read!

Post  cosca Fri Mar 11, 2011 2:32 am

The Old Republic recently launched a guild registry feature for the website. The benefit of this service is to lock in your guild name so it can't be taken by others(not likely with our name), as well as the possibility that it may be automatically transfered into the game when it launches. They pick the server based off the info that we give them and blammo!...we are guilded ingame on day one. We also get a little mini web page within their site to use as a recruitment tool.

You'll have to forgive me but I jumped at the chance to get us registered. I Our guilds page can be found at:

http://www.swtor.com/guilds/26232/galacticnerfherdersunion

I am asking that everyone please take a moment to register on that page so we can get everyone on board.

P.S. If you have to search for our name within the site it is registered without spaces between the words...so its GalacticNerfHerdersUnion. This was done this way because they had a restriction on the numbet of characters you could use. Sad In addition, you will have to be a registered user on TOR's site in order to register with the guild.

Thank you,

Cosca
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read! Empty Re: We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read!

Post  tan Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:06 am

When do you think this thing is coming out?

tan
tan

Back to top Go down

We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read! Empty Re: We are officially registered at TOR...Please Read!

Post  irzi76 Sun Mar 13, 2011 9:57 am

Last I heard they bumped it up to September

irzi76

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:43 pm

Good i'm not ready.

Kinda odd, i find my mind wandering and drifting off during the mission dialog scenes. This game is gonna be difficult to do as a group.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Tue Mar 15, 2011 5:27 am

Hey do you guys remember this? Wonder if prako is coming back, we had a lot of fun in COH.

http://rebna.webs.com/guild.html
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:10 pm

wow.... i remember that list! #75 Very Happy Das Mui Very Happy
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:56 pm

stupid TOR site wont let me register with the guild, it wont let me get to the "Apply" button after finising the guild survey thing, it just keeps making the page longer when i scroll down >_<
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:40 pm

LOL Very Happy

We're having trouble on our first mission already huh, just like the old days.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:36 pm

hey i'm not buffed so i cant put on my armour Razz
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Fri Mar 25, 2011 12:53 pm

there, i got it to work :/ FINALY!
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:49 am

Thank you guys for FINALLY getting registered...it only took you two weeks :/

just like the old days indeed. And just were the hell are irzi, Arthus, and Vec?
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Sat Mar 26, 2011 11:29 pm

Hello REB's...some of you may notice that our membership on the TOR site has grown some. Since we have a good size YouTube subscribership, we put out the word that we were recruiting:

Please be good little nerf herders and make the new kids feel welcome if they pop up here or if you guys decide to use the in-game forum. We are already up to 15 members Yay!!!

Cosca

P.S....all of you monkeys have been promoted to officers Razz
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:35 pm

You forgot Hendi...

I dont think i want any responsibility this time round, think i just want to be a hobo in the background. I dont plan on selling goods or anything, if i need money i'll just "borrow" vecs. No ship, no sidekicks, none of that stuff. All i want is a rifle and a pony.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 pm

i never saw that TOR clip before, i loved the line "prejiduce set to maximum!"
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Heaan Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:55 pm

sweet im a officer woot. can i violate the new peeps? im kinda hornies

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:41 am

you gotta wait ... there's a line -_-
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:13 pm

I just watched the vid, kids grow so fast.

Also, that picture looks awesome, its really holding up over time, should make more of those.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://rebna.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Wed Mar 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Ine! I'm shocked! Thats so not like you....you must not be feeling well or else Heaans rubbing off on you.

either way will require penicillin shots.

and yes tun..that picture is framed in my hallway and I like it alot. It was a great birthday present and an awesome reminder of galaxies Smile
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthus Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:14 am

Hey peeps, so I talked with Cosca last night and he prodded me with a hot iron to post here. (don't tell him, but it felt kinda good)

So, I've been involved with the Defenders of the Alliance in SWG since before the Scylla move to Starsider, after the NGE, so roughly 5 years now. I'm still active in SWG in fact, I'm considered a forum senator for Chronicle Master. (New thing they implemented 2 years ago)

That being said, I do plan to get into TOR at some point, but I am also rather busy with my personal, professional and school life. When I do, I will probably be with DotA jsut because of my tenure with them through the years.

However, thanks to Cosca, he is leaving the door open (Since TUN hate the door knobs) for me if things swing that way.

So, I hope you will considered me as an honorary Nerf Herder Smile

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  Inenor Ietageed Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:15 pm

already took an excedrin, i'm good Very Happy, i miss the art work section too Sad . i cant wait to start up my Zabrak Trooper on TOR i'm so siked its making me antsy with anticipation! I just want a BFG and kill things quickly! >_O
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:08 pm

I'm not sure what the door thing means, didn't we all join dota? I stopped looking at the dota board after i stopped that last round of swg though. Unless you guys are talking about that one time that i booted that guy, but he was pissing people off and everyone was happy afterward so...

I don't mind doing the doodles again Smile
took it down because it got lonely over there.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:11 pm

It means that Art has responsibilities with DoTA and will not be joining us in GNHU. Being a foundational member of REB I made it clear that he is always good to come back when he wants to and that the door would always be open for him. The joke was that the door was always open because TUN had stolen all the knobs and sold them for scrap. Har har har....yeah anyway....

I'm bummed Art wont be joining us but I also understand the time he has with DoTA and the responsibilities he has there. Besides...I don't think our server will be able to take the load of rendering Arthus collections without causing a time/space malfunction.
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:59 pm

Every time someone steps away it seems like one of the lights got turned off. With a little effort i'm sure we can steal him back, maybe recruit one of the olsen twins, the spicy one. No? Ok.

I've been trying to think of which class i want to roll, it's probably going to be based on which story i want to check out first and since this is kotor i'm thinking lightsaber. To be honest i'm not so excited about how melee looks in this game, the ranged weapons are looking way cooler. I wish it looked more like the video below, or animated like tf2, they use nice strong key poses. This kotor is looking like they ran with whatever happened during the live action reference. I'm not talking about the art but the action. Now it would be really cool if you could use three lightsabers together, just swing them around like a coffee can, then tape two more to the bottom of your shoes. That's what i want.

tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthus Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Get me Emma Watson, and I'm in! Ugh, the Olsen twins look so emaciated.

Man, 40 years old and wishing for Emma Watson. I feel like I got Old Man perve syndrome oldtimer

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:26 am

Yah isn't she like nine years old, i wouldnt say that out loud. :)

tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum