Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personality Test

+2
Inenor Ietageed
tan
6 posters

Go down

Personality Test Empty Personality Test

Post  tan Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:50 pm

I found this test interesting even though i didn't care for the answers. I think you're supposed to just go with a gut feeling about the questions, the whole thing just has you picking shapes, but again its interesting.

http://www.hypnoid.com/psytest2.html

"You are not a leader of men, but an organizer of men."
This test has the balls to tell me i'm the asshole off to the side with the clipboard. I guess we all can't be superman huh...
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Personality Test Empty Re: Personality Test

Post  Inenor Ietageed Fri Apr 08, 2011 1:39 pm

i took it and i dont get it :/ its just a bunch of a&b and no definative results
Inenor Ietageed
Inenor Ietageed

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Sun Apr 10, 2011 4:57 pm

It's no different than having your horoscope read but this is one of the more creative ones.

Which one can hear you breathing, which one knows your secret, that minute or two of weirdness was kinda fun.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Sun Apr 10, 2011 9:06 pm

That was an odd experience...I found that my eyes would be drawn to one shape first and thats the one I chose. Sometimes you just had to go with the "gut" feeling TUN talked about. I have to say, the pulsating effect felt ominous and creepy. The end result for me wasn't too far off of what I have come to learn about myself over the years with only one or two exceptions.

overall the experience was off putting.
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Tue Apr 12, 2011 1:27 am

Vec's Results:

Quiet and very self-assured, you tend to keep your own council. Pragmatic and practical to a fault, you are not one to worry about the finer points of philosophical discourse. In fact, because you are very much an individualist, you often finds yourself at odds with the established truth or the wishes of the majority. You will often earn the wrath of an employer by taking upon yourself decisions which are rightly those of your manager. You are not one to take credit unless it is deserved. Similarly however, you will also not happily give credit where it is not due. In a romantic relationship you can be very frustrating. While you do care deeply and sincerely, and are willing to work at a relationship, your confidence in your own abilities can on occasion make it difficult to see the world from a partner’s point of view. Quiet and stoic at times, you can drive a more emotional individual completely up the wall. You can become overstressed and fatigued without knowing it. Taking time to rest between bouts of hard work can help to prevent a breakdown later on.

Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:07 pm

Some of that sounds about right to me.

I wish mine said that, i took it twice, each one called me a stick in the mud.

Often concerned with right and wrong, and punctilious in expressing it, you are best represented by the Customs Agent or the IRS inspector. Initially seen by others as cold or uncaring, you are difficult for those more spontaneous members of society to understand. You are extremely stable, responsible and dependable. You manifest an amazing ability to concentrate on the issue at hand, and are difficult to distract from issues that are important. You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government. You tend to show love through a display of committed works, believing that actions speak louder than words. You are also resistant to change and tend to believe that the old ways are best. If a behavior has been successful in the past, why would anyone want to change? You work best in a controlled environment.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Heaan Wed Apr 13, 2011 4:06 pm

You are in a perpetual quest to find the new, the exciting. Emotionally volatile, you are known for sudden changes of opinion, of appreciation, and behavior. Following rules and established methods is difficult for you and the difficulties of higher education are usually quite daunting. Knowledge is best gained through an intimate association with the matter at hand. Usually driven by attitudes and desires of the group, you are talented in an established field of endeavor. Emotions come and go without a strong understanding of their causes. They are unexpected guests in an otherwise placid landscape. You live by your own codes of conduct, which can be noble or terrible depending on the individual. Authority is meaningless to you. You hate to be predictable, at all costs. Rarely verbally effusive, you can at times feel as if your feelings are too deep for words. You are very observant, but rarely express these observations to others.

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:37 pm

Wow TUN I read your test results. I'm surprised how close it seems to your personality.

Results said I was "quiet and stoic". Fuck that means i seem quiet and cold to people. I admit I don't show emotion much but that doesn't mean I'm a robot.
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Fri Apr 15, 2011 8:35 pm

The truth hurts people Razz
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Sun Apr 17, 2011 6:42 pm

i wanna know Irzi's test results. I already know what it's gonna be...

Irzi's results:

Asshole.
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  irzi76 Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm

That's Mr Asshole to you

irzi76

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 am

I took the test again...

Vec's new results:

You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual. Often you are taken advantage of and regarded as simply part of the scenery. You work best when handling the work yourself; you do not appreciate a managerial role and tend to be uncomfortable in that position. Friendship is important to you, but it is generated on a personal basis, rarely a professional one. Consequently, family life is very important to you, and is often the most important aspect. Because of a strong sense of propriety however, you will sometimes consider the eccentric behavior of your friends and family as a personal affront. Often you find it difficult to speak up about personal anguish or pain, feeling instead that it is something an individual should bear in silence. Tradition is important to you, and you feel a sense of belonging when operating within the constraints of a predictable routine.

Im not sure what i changed in choosing shapes, but i must admit that i think im a cross between my first and second evaluations.

Batman
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Thu Apr 21, 2011 4:01 am

Vecau wrote:You need to help others and to be thought of as a generous and kind individual.

Here you go!

You have my address already so i'll be watching the mail.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Vecau Sun Apr 24, 2011 2:33 pm

tan wrote: You manifest a great sense of loyalty to your employers and your government.

I know there was a reason that i hired you, Robin.

Batman
Vecau
Vecau

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum