Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend

2 posters

Go down

I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend Empty I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend

Post  Arthus Sun Nov 13, 2011 2:44 pm

Sadly, he wouldnt respond to my messages so I don't know if it was him or not.

Arthus

Back to top Go down

I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend Empty Re: I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend

Post  tan Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:07 pm

The game must be like crack.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend Empty Re: I thoguht I saw Cosca in SWTOR this weekend

Post  Arthus Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:55 am

Well it has a bit of SWG and WoW mixed together I think.

While the difference is the narrative storyline with voice overs, there's a lot of things that remoind me of both games.

The keys to use (B=inventory, etc) reminds me of WoW.

However the crafting and mission terminals reminds me of SWG.

I still think the lightsabers are too big, but meh.

And to be honest, I did not get sucked into it. I've fiddled with it to get out of the newbie zone, but I didn't get obsessive with it. I kept logging back into DCUO.

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthus Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:56 am

Oh and if it was the Cosca I know...
he was in the Imperial Sith side...evil Cosca...evil..
Of course, I can't give him a hard time...cause so was I Very Happy

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Mon Nov 14, 2011 5:32 pm

Ha! I've been enjoying dcuo too, they've done a solid job of tapping into that world of comics. It's not perfect but i'm enjoying it, the environments are huge, nice variety of powers, character customization is so varied that everyone looks different to some degree, its not bad. Also, the voice acting is solid, but it would have been great if they could have hired tim daly, he's the best supes. Last night i was getting frustrated because i kept getting lost in the watchtower, that little map is hard to follow.

What kind of character did you make? I joined the lantern core.

I still have questions about tor if any of you guys in the beta can answer. Did they change their minds and let twileks go jedi knight and do you have to be in battle to turn the saber on?

tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down