Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cosca Needs Help...

2 posters

Go down

Cosca Needs Help... Empty Cosca Needs Help...

Post  cosca Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:51 pm

Hey guys....I am officially admitting that I am a moron. Take a screen capture...I wont say it again. I did not reset my password for swtor.com before they implemented their new security program and now I can't reset my password either....long story short...I am locked out of everything. The guild...beta...all of it untill I can get bioware to respond. So far it's three days and counting.

Could someone with access to post in the tor GNHU forums please make a thread and let everyone know whats up. Since bioware is not returning my emails I am wondering if the automated mailing systems are denying to respond because of my participation in beta....its just a thought but since no one from support is getting back to me all I can do is speculate. Worst case scenario someone will have to transfer guild leadership to Amola if there is something more permanently wrong with my account....IE: they really did have an issue with me discussing beta server names in our forums.

I am really frustrated right now and going through TOR withdrawels something fierce...as you can tell.

Cosca
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Cosca Needs Help... Empty Re: Cosca Needs Help...

Post  tan Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:43 pm

I think server names are fair to mention by now, others do it in the main forums. They sent me a second warning email about the password update a week ago, glad i jumped on that.

I'll go make a post, but i'm also going to have to bill you 50k credits for such messenger services.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Wed Nov 16, 2011 8:17 pm

O.K...I found a way to resolve the issue through EA...as bioware wasn't going to do anything. Thanks TUN....crisis averted.
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down