Galactic Nerf Herders Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An awkward Question from Cosca

+3
tan
Inenor Ietageed
cosca
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

An awkward Question from Cosca - Page 2 Empty Re: An awkward Question from Cosca

Post  irzi76 Sat Oct 08, 2011 6:28 pm

I'm proud to say that I am a lesbian equipped with a perfect flesh strap-on and the ability to open jars Shocked

irzi76

Back to top Go down

An awkward Question from Cosca - Page 2 Empty Re: An awkward Question from Cosca

Post  tan Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:43 pm

Well that seems like a sincere point of view, sounds like you're willing to put the connection before the looks, people usually start with the physical.

I'm chiming in a lot but odds are i'm not going to be around til months after release and when i do show up i'll be keeping my mouth shut so i don't get kicked out.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Mon Oct 10, 2011 3:59 am

Why the hell would you get kicked out?
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Mon Oct 10, 2011 9:58 am

Some of it might be paranoia but i think i got shunned in dota, and tried to join bacca's guild in everquest but he pretended like he didn't know me, heaan witnessed that one.

I just need to cut back on my bullshit sometimes i think. For example, just a few posts up i made a comment about how vec likes to watch half naked men in makup dance around on stage. Now even if its true(and it is) saying it was completely unnecessary.

buttshake
This kinda nonsense has to stop.
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  Arthus Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:24 am

I didn't hear (or dont recall) you got kicked out, I just never saw you around so I figured you left.

Just from me, I don't mind people speaking their minds, just some thing my job has taught me is to "know your audience" and be aware of what topics are acceptable and what aren't.

Like with Cosca, Heaan, Irzi, and me, I get a good chuckle and enjoy the banter.

It's nice to unwind and leave your zip open every once in awhile.

Just my two cents

Arthus

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Mon Oct 10, 2011 4:47 pm

TUN....I think you need MORE of that nonsense. you are the quiet guy that gets his feathers ruffled and then no one knows because you don't say anything about it. I recognize it because I do exactly the same thing.

and...We all knew about Vec years ago...

The only thing that makes me cringe is the notion that there is a "Gay agenda" or that people "push it in your face"....that implies that just being yourself is an act calculated to shock or provoke. I never got a copy of any such agenda when I signed up at the grand order of the homosexuals lodge #1138....nor was I given a free toaster for signing up a friend. My agenda is...get out of bed and be the best dad I can be and try to make it through my day with all my marbles intact...thats it.

Oh...and squeeze in some game time between feeding kids and wiping butts...

additionally....aside from whatever squemishness people may have when considering sex with someone they have ZERO attraction to, the fear that the average straight guy has that he will be hit on by a gay guy is kinda silly. There are people in EVERY walk of life who don't have good boundries or know when they should lay off......ask any woman who walks past a construction site. The notion that you SHOULD never have to encouner being hit on by someone of the same sex is also a bit off the mark. The best and most appropriate response to anyone who is giving you unwanted attention is a simple, "no thanks. not interested." Its pretty much the same scenario for women and men...men just don't have to deal with it as often. There are ways to handle people who can't take no for an answer and one way will be to hold everyone to the same standard and if they are harrassing another player...they get booted...end of story...and not a reason for "gay panic"

I will step off my soap box now as I think Heaan got something sticky on it and I should probably go sanitize now Razz
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  tan Tue Oct 11, 2011 10:59 am

I gave up after a while, they like to use vent. I remember saying hi, offering help, suggesting stuff to do, and just getting back dead silence. The night that hoth came out was when i threw in the towel, i remember walking over to all the dota tags and getting ignored in spatial chat. They all just walked over to the stairs and jumped away. I'm sure bacca was tired of my bullshit but with dota it was like a populated ghost town. I did talk to joth and hendi some back then when they were running around town, joth's a funny guy.

Do you plan on doing any pride parades?
tan
tan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Tue Oct 11, 2011 6:07 pm

We go to a parade once every blue moon. We do stuff like that a lot less often now that we have kids because it is a logistical nightmare. Heck...just going to the movies is a treat these days :/ thats why gaming is my escape

and I know what you mean about DoTa. They were that way to me at times too. They NEVER respond to chat and sometimes were just as nonresponsive on ventrilo....I got mad a few times myself. They only solution is to not do that to our crew.
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heaan Tue Oct 11, 2011 8:56 pm

All I am saying is dont lick the soap box. Normally I wouldnt warn people about what I squirted on it. I would just stand back and giggle like crazy as they licked it. But I like yall so fair warning

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:30 pm

Seriously....thanks for the warning. I can't tell you how many times I get in trouble licking strange soap boxs.
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heaan Wed Oct 12, 2011 12:46 pm

Ever licked a urinal? thats some scary shit. Ive done it 3 times. Its good money winning bets doing it but not worth the risk. But my hooker addiction forces me too

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:15 pm

I have never licked a urinal. That is one item that will probably never be on my bucket list. Though, Urine being sterile and all I bet you are in more danger from and accidental slip and concusion on the urinal than from the pee itself. Make sure you lick the mint first drunken
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heaan Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:46 pm

Your correct. But you gotta be ok with cold sores. I get them all the time so I got no worries. Except when yall make me laugh and cause them to crack and bleed. Thats a little bit of a nuisence

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Post  cosca Sun Oct 16, 2011 6:05 pm

O.K....you win...I surrender....that was just nasty No
cosca
cosca

Back to top Go down

Post  Heaan Mon Oct 17, 2011 1:10 am

WTF I was just getting warmed up. Dont give up now I got better stuff. I havent started my Fatty Patty jokes

Heaan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2